I am impossibly glad that I was able to recover the file for this.
“Greetings United States gov,
We are the Internet. Again, you are trying to pass this ridiculous CISPA law in order to control and censor the people. This will not stand. You already control the media, the economy, the criminal underworld, your national plots and our energy. YOU WILL NOT GET OUR INTERNET!
The U.S. law that would turn Google, Facebook, and Twitter into legally untouchable government spies just passed the House.
This bill affects everyone — not just U.S. citizens. Anyone with a Facebook account could now have their data shipped directly to the U.S. government. That’s why Internet users overwhelmingly oppose this bill. Over 1.5 million people signed petitions against it. But Congress didn’t listen. This law broadened the state terror and repression of the people. By allowing corporations to track our every action on the internet the state and corporations will be merged and that we have seen before: it is called fascism.
We are going dark on MONDAY April 22nd at 6 AM GMT for 24 hours to protest your illogical and terrorizing bill against the Internet itself. Even with the whole Internet crying out to stop this BILL, the US House of Representatives failed to do so blinded by lobbyist’s money and cum in your eyes. So we will take action ourselves and open your eyes. Every popular/mainstream websites will be black until you, Mr. DronObama promise us to use your VETO power to stop this bill at Senate. Take this as a protest or a warning, as you wish. One thing is for certain, neither you or anyone else in this world can control the Internet, so don’t even try. Stop wasting taxpayers’ money into doing these kind of shenanigans.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
This blog may not be as important as Twitter, Facebook or Google, but I’m still joining the blackout. The Internet is our last source of freedom, don’t let them take it away from us. Spread the voice.
OKAY GIVEAWAY TIME.
This time, in a fit of finals, stress, and sleep deprived insanity, I want to style a DIRK WIG FOR SOMEONE. Yaaaaaaayyyy.
HERE’S SOME DETAILS:
- The pictures/gifs are examples of what my Dirk wig looks like. I’m going to be styling a whole new one for the winner so some differences may happen.
- I use a Derek in Titanium Blonde from Arda as a base.
- There’s lots of pictures of this particular wig in my cosplay tag if the 4 up top aren’t doing it for you.
- After the giveaway ends, the time it takes me to send out the styled wig will depend on commissions, etc so I CAN’T MAKE ANY DEADLINES for the winner. I am gomen.
- I will ship anywhere, assuming it’s not going to cost like $40 bucks or something outrageous. If that’s the case, I will try and find a compromise with the winner = 3=
OKAY NOW THE REALLY IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- ENTER BY LIKING AND/OR REBLOGGING THIS POST. You can reblog up to 3 times. Please don’t spam the fuck out of your friends/followers.
- Please no sideblogs or giveaway blogs. I’ll check.
- You DO NOT have to be following me to enter, but since I want this to be an appreciation thing, if you are I will throw in something fun and extra if you win (a smuppet, perhaps? Seems p appropriate).
- THIS WILL END MAY 31ST. Aka after I’m done with school and back from Acen.
OKAY that’s it.
I drew my gaiaonline avi…… Its not that great.
she gave me a boner as a kid….
Fuck, me too.
The Princess and the Frog concept art, by Armand Baltazar.
Ron Cavedaschi. Abstract in Motion. Acrylic on canvas.
Page 1 of 49